Sunday, December 24, 2006

Explosions in Space 12/24/06

New show is now up. We have a christmas song by the Flaming lips and a few requests as well. I guess 3 or 4 of you are actually listening. This week features a song by Leaves. Leaves is a Coldplay copycat, but they write better songs. We have Garageland, which if you listen carefully, you will hear where the Strokes stole their sound. This album came out 4 years before Is this It. Let's not forget a classic drinking song from Silkwork. Happy Holidays! See you next week. Go there now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for playing my request.
Despite it being against your refine music taste. By the way you didn't need to mention my name,people following your show would know that you would'nt pick that song even if you were very drunk ;)

Dave Van Zandt said...

You are welcome. I can't ever imagine being so drunk that I would pick that song.