Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Thoughts 12/13/06

Over the last 5 hours I Iistened to 2 new albums that I really dug. I tried to write reviews for them, but after I finished the reviews I deleted them. I don't know. It just didn't seem like I was connecting with them even though I liked them. So for the last 2 hours I have been scanning my database of 31,000 songs trying to find the ultimate song. Once again I have failed. Tonight, for whatever reason, hardcore punk is soothing. Over-the-top artistic crap is boring me. I'm sure it will all change tomorrow, but thank god for DOA, Unwound, Cable and Snapcase. They have made this night....as Borat would say NICE. BTW- Borat is not about hating other races. It is about hating the ignorance of America....Just a friendly plug from your anarchist friend. Go see this movie. If you have half a brain you will see the brilliance and understand the criticism of America...This movie is PUNK!!!!

I really hate bloggers who post whatever crap comes to their mind...Oooops. I'll try not to do this again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Borat is cool.